Cancel Microsoft Office 365 home and Personal
In Microsoft office 365, it includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote and more. If you are using trial version you don’t want to continue it, Then cancel it before 30 days you won’t be charged.
First, sign in to your Microsoft account and go to Services section.
Go to your orders you will expire on date, Subscription and ‘paid with’ mode.
If you see Cancel link in your product, Then select ‘Cancel’ to cancel your Microsoft Office 365 home.
If there is no Cancel link to cancel Subscription, you may see ‘Turn off auto-renewal’ link.
Then Click on that it will automatically off and your subscription will end on Expires on date.
If you see Paid with none. Now it is not required to cancel because it will not made any payment in future and your subscription will automatically end on the expires.
Cancel Microsoft Office 365 business
In Office 365 admin center you can cancel your Office 365 business subscription with these following steps.
- Sign in with Microsoft Email address and password to Office 365 (Office.com)
- Click on the app launcher icon.
- Office 365 app launcher icon you will see in the upper-left.
- And choose Admin.
- In the admin center, choose Billing > Subscriptions.
- Go to Subscriptions page and choose the subscription, you want to Cancel.
- Click on More actions menu, choose Cancel subscription.
Now your subscription will be disabled. You can give feedback there why you are cancelling.