Fix Server Error -3219 or 0x8DE00005
Fix Server Error 3219 or 0x8DE00005: Call @ +1-855-785-2511
Fix Server Error 3219 or 0x8de00005 on Windows Live Mail is an old issue that is apparently not solved yet. If you all of a sudden can’t send emails and start getting this error code but there is some steps are as follows:
- Click on the Accounts Tab – find the + symbol with the @ sign and click it.
- Enter your e-mail address, password, and display name.
- Check Manually Configure Server Settings.
- Select IMAP under Incoming Server Information.
- Type imap-mail.outlook.com in the Server Address field and type 993 in port.
- Check Requires a secure connection SSL
- Locate Outgoing Server Information.
- Here, type smtp-mail.outlook.com as a server address and in port type
- Check requires a secure connection SSL and Requires Authentication.
- Press next and your account has been re-configured.
If you have any problem to follow this steps call us any time @ +1-855-785-2511
If you have any problem with your outlook email,windows live mail, just call our email support @1-855-785-2511.