Fix Windows Live Mail Error – 0x800ccc79
Fix Windows Live Mail Error – 0x800ccc79 Call +1-855-785-2511
A Windows error is an error that happens when an unexpected condition occurs or when a desired operation has failed. When you have an error in Windows — whether it’s Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista etc… it may be critical and cause your programs to freeze and crash. Fix Windows Live Mail Error 0x800ccc79 may be caused by windows system files damage. DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. A DLL error is the most common Windows error. You’ve likely had a message pop up, at least once or twice, informing you that a DLL error has been occurred.
These types of error occur during installation of program. This type of screenshot may be appear as his type of error crashes the active program of window. This error create problem during the installation of window operating system. Windows run hardly and respond slowly to mouse and keyboard input. Your computer screen periodically “freezes” for few seconds at that time.
How to Fix “Computer Screen Freeze”.
This problem might be temporary. Wait a few moments to see if everything starts functioning again.
- Either increase your RAM or start closing programs that are running in the foreground and background of your computer that you don’t need. Follow the following steps:
- Press the ‘Alt’, ‘Ctrl’ and ‘Del’ buttons all at the same time, and you should bring up Windows Task Manager.
- See if any programs show up in the ‘Applications’ window as not being responsive.
- If anything shows, highlight it and click ‘End Task’.
- Wait a few seconds, and the non-responsive programs should shut down.
Windows Live Mail Error Causes of Error 0x800ccc79 occur are as:
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Windows Live Mail software.
- Corruptions in Windows registry from a recent Windows Live Mail-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Live Mail-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Windows Live Mail-related files.
There is some steps to remove the errors are as follows:
Step1: Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error ID 0x800CCC79
Step2: Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
Step3: Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup.
Step4: Update Your PC Device Drivers
Step5: Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
Step6: Uninstall and Reinstall the Windows Live Mail Program Associated with Error ID 0x800CCC79
Step7: Run Windows System File Checker
Step8: Install All Available Windows Updates
Step9: Perform a Clean Installation of Windows.
Step10: Restart your computer.
After complete this process if you receive this error again, so please
Call us for any type of issues @+1-855-785-2511