Follow the Steps to Recover MSN Password
Here complete solution, How to recover msn password while you are not able to login with your account service and subscription or you are not getting access of you MSN Email.
Reset your password from the old sign-in screen
1. On the Welcome or Sign In screen, click Forgot Password? In the upper right corner. If the Welcome screen is not visible, double-click the old butterfly on the desktop to see it.
2. Forgot your password? Select the screen, select your email address from the drop-down menu, and make sure that you’ve entered your country, country, and zip code. After entering all information about forgot password? , Click Continue.
3. On the next screen, type the answer to the secret question and new password that you want to use. Type the same password in the Rewrite password box. After you enter the new password in both boxes, click Continue.
4. If the answer to the secret question is correct and matches the new password entries, you will see a message stating that you have successfully changed your password.
5. In the Welcome or Sign In window, sign in using your new password.
Need further information Call 1-855-785-2511 MSN Technical Support Number
Another process of How to recover msn password?
- Go to the password reset page.
- Choose the reason you need to reset your password, then click Next.
- Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you are trying to retrieve.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen, and then click Next.
- If you have security information in your account, we’ll send a one-time code to your alternate phone number or mail address.
- After you enter the code on the next screen,
- you will be able to create a new password.