MSN Premium is a software provided by Microsoft that includes security and communication facilities to enhance your internet browsing and email communications experience. To use MSN Premium software from MSN Member services center, you should subscribe to the service as a licensed user, which costs about $ 99 a year. Once you subscribe for the service, you can send the MSN Premium CD to your address. At any time, you can restore the software using that CD that was sent. However, if you no longer have a CD or you want to download the latest software.
Microsoft office for students features:
Office 365 is very beneficial for students and teachers to create more attractive and effective content. It is very helpful to improve reading, writing and learning skills including images and colors.
- It is comfortable for 2 PCs/ Macs, tablets, iPad, android, windows, phones
- Subscription for 4 years
- Premium versions of “word, excel, power point, outlook and OneNote
- Via chat and no extra charges.
- Compatibility with windows 7, Mac, OSX 10 with all languages
- Free to on your style and can access from anywhere
- Collaborate in classroom and always remain updated
- Enhance your knowledge, learning power and your creativity
- Give effective and attractive visual impact on your documents, files, reports and presentation
How to Prevent Student to join Existing Office 365 tenant?
- Install the latest 64 bit version
- Select on “Run”
- Click on “disable automatic license distribution” (set MsolCompanysettings-AllowAdHocSubscriptions) False
- Click on “enable automatic license distribution” (set MsolCompanysettings-AllowAdHocSubscriptions) True
- Now “click” on “disable automatic tenant join”
- For new user (set MsolCompanysettings-AllowEmailVerifiedUser) False
- Then click on “enable automatic tenant join” For new user (set MsolCompanysettings-AllowEmailVerifiedUser) True
To Know Joining Date of New User account
- First, go to the “user” to create new view
- Now go to the “active user”
- In the menu “select a view”
- Click on the “new view”
- Go to the “assigned license”
- And click on “office 365 A1 plus for students or office 365 A1 plus for faculty”