Renew Office 365 Subscription | Call 1-855-785-2511 Toll Free
Your Renew office 365 subscription has been set to automatically renew in the future. If you prefer to manually renew, first complete the steps below and then turn off automatic renewal.
Instructions below, and you can follow these steps:
- Go to office.com/renew
- Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:
- Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.
- Renew with a monthly subscription for [x] per month to pay for a month at a time.
- Review your shopping cart and choose Checkout.
- On the next page, sign in with the Microsoft account that you use with Office 365.
- Review your order and then choose Renew subscription.
- Choose Manage subscription to go to office.com/my account.
When you place your order, your payment method is charged immediately, and the expiration date for one month or one year is increased, depending on the options you choose.
In the future, after you renew, your subscription will automatically renew and your payment method will be charged, your renew Microsoft office 365 personal working properly, unless you cancel your subscription or discontinue automatic renewal before the expiration date. If you prefer to manually renew, please know how to turn automatic renewal on or off.