Tips & Tricks to fix: Office 365 Error 30088-4
Follow the step given below to fix the Error Code 30088-4: Error Code 30088-4 generally occurs when there is an serious issue with system files. The issue results in compatibility issue between office core files and system files.
NOTE: If you are not a computer expert, trying these steps below can cause Windows crash and severely damage the device. Our 24×7 Technical Support certified experts can fix this problem for you, while you sit back and relax. We are just a call away!
1. Now, tap on Start. Press Window+R. A dialogue box will open.
2. Enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click OK.
3. Click on the “Security” tab. inetcpl security.
4. Click “Reset all zones to default level” button at the bottom of the window.
5. Click OK button.
1. Press Window+R. A dialogue box will open.
2. In the Dialogue box type “%systemroot%\temp” and Press Enter..
3. Now, click on Yes or OK or Allow or Continue button, if prompted.
4. Now, check if you are in the Temp folder.
5. If you are in the Temp folder, remove all the files in it. There might be some files which you will not be able to delete, which you can skip.
6. Again, press and hold Windows key and the letter ‘R’ at the same time to invoke Run command box.
7. Enter the command “%temp%” without quotes and then press Enter key.
8. Now, click on Yes or OK or Allow or Continue if prompted.
9. Now, check if you are in the Temp folder again.
10. If you are in the Temp folder, delete all the files in it. There might be some files which you will not be able to delete, which you can skip.
In most cases error code Code 30088-4 should be resolved by now, if however the problem still persists please get your system checked by an expert.