Windows Live Mail Error | Call 1-855-785-2511 Toll Free
Windows Live Mail Error,Most people who faced the problem with server error 3219, reconfigured the account and fixed it. These tasks must be done manually by following these steps:
- Click on the Accounts Tab– find the + symbol with the @ sign and click it.
- Enter your e-mail address, password, and display name.
- Check Manually Configure Server Settings.
- Select IMAP under Incoming Server Information.
- Type imap-mail.outlook.com in the Server Address field and type 993 in port.
- Check Requires a secure connection SSL
- Locate Outgoing Server Information.
- Here, type smtp-mail.outlook.com as a server address and in port type 587.
- Check Requires a secure connection SSL and Requires Authentication.
- Press Next.
Your account has been re-configured. Now you should see your newly created account on Windows Live Mail (left window).